tapes is a Music Blog by Paul Hoffman, Koning Willem III straat 12, 3981BX Bunnik,Netherlands.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Bechstein tapes collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bechstein tapes with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register or subscribe online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Bechstein tapes collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news on the blogs on Bechstein tapes or news related to the subjects in the blogs on Bechstein tapes.
Bechstein tapes securely stores your data at the website’s secured server.
Bechstein tapes will keep your name and email-adress for the time of your subscription. Once you have ended your subscription we will delete your data within 6 months.
Bechstein tapes is not a commercial project so there will be no marketing offers or anything of the kind.
Bechstein tapes would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bechstein tapes for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bechstein tapes correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bechstein tapes to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bechstein tapes erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bechstein tapes processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Third party cookies: When this websites uses third party plugins etc. these will place cookies. For example: as the website uses the Soundcloud embedded player for audio, Soundcloud will place cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bechstein tapes has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens Netherlands.
Websiteform for complaint: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/gebruik-uw-privacyrechten/klacht-melden-bij-de-ap (there is also a English version of the site)